The kilogram (symbol: kg) is the SI unit of mass. It is equal to the mass of the international prototype of the kilogram. This prototype is a platinum-iridium international prototype kept at the International Bureau of Weights and Measures. One kg is approximately equal to 2.2046226 pounds.
The stone (symbol: st) is a unit of measure equal to 14 pounds (lb) avoirdupois, or 6.3503 kilograms (kg). This unit of measurement is used in Australia, Great Britain, and Ireland for measuring human body weight.
One pound (symbol: lb), the international avoirdupois pound, is legally defined as exactly 0.45359237 kilograms.
- How many stones and pounds are in 3170 kg?
- 3170 kilograms is equal to how many stones and pounds?
- How to convert 3170 kilograms to stones and pounds?
- How many is 3170 kg in stones and pounds?
- What is 3170 kg in stones and pounds?
stoneskg.com © 2022